Divided Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QuillWeave and his own mind converse

2 posters

Go down

QuillWeave and his own mind converse  Empty QuillWeave and his own mind converse

Post by Feary Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:03 am

"Yes I know." QuillWeave nodded looking downward at Nightbreath. "I know, that Fishclan is advancing on us."
To anyone else this would make no sense but to QuillWeave it meant very bad news. Fishclan had been a long time enemy of Leafclan and would frequently try to claim Leafclan territory. QuillWeave couldn't understand why cats that lived in the water would want land territory but he wouldn't question the addled mind of Fishclan leader, Scalestar.
"Alright tell this to the others," QuillWeave took a deep breath before continuing "We shall attack head on at midnight."
Feary
Feary

Back to top Go down

QuillWeave and his own mind converse  Empty Re: QuillWeave and his own mind converse

Post by Willow Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Softfoot watched him from a few tail lengths away. She'd often heard him talking to the air and wondered what it was about. All the other cats told her he talked to a mythical clan but now she new for herself. "Leaf Clan's in trouble huh?" she asked him.

Willow
Admin

https://dividedforest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

QuillWeave and his own mind converse  Empty Re: QuillWeave and his own mind converse

Post by Feary Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Surprised by the sudden interruption Quillweave jumped and turned around. "uh, yes actually. Fishclan has been spotted camping out on the east border of Leafclan territory." He turned down to Nightbreath and gave a dismissive nod for him to leave."But no worries, under my leadership Leafclan will win this battle."
Feary
Feary

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Softfoot chuckled. "Well I'm glad they're safe," she said. "How long have you been leading Leafclan?"
She was curious, she'd heard some stories but never how he'd gone crazy or when.

Willow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Feary Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:51 pm

"I've been leading Leafclan for quite awhile and for good reason. They would have never survived under Twigstar's leadership. I've been leading for Leafclan for 46 moons I believe." He sat down and puffed his chest out in pride.
Feary
Feary

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Softfoot forced herself to keep from laughing. She hadn't even suspected that he'd be this crazy. "46 moons eh? That's a long time... how long have you known Leafclan?"

Willow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Feary Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 pm

"Well for about 50 moons, you see their presence was so subtle that it took me up until that time to actually notice them. They are so quiet when they fly and landing on leaves to avoid being seen was quite the trick but I was smart enough to see them." he grinned " After they knew I could see them they began to visit me every few days. When I heard that Twigstar had so foolishly let himself be killed I just had to offer to lead them."
Feary
Feary

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Softfoot choked back more laughs. She looked at him, making sure he was serious and not just trying to trick her. "All the other cats say you are crazy...." She told him. "Do you really see tiny flying cats? Doesn't that concern you?"

Last edited by Willow on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Willow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum